What’s the price of your Yu-Gi-Oh cards?
Top 7 sites to sell your Yu-Gi-Oh cards collection
Online Classifieds for selling your Cards
The worth of your Yu-Gi-Oh card collection.
- 1 The worth of your Yu-Gi-Oh card collection.
- 2 Yu-Gi-Oh cards price guide.
- 3 Yu-Gi-Oh card price: websites to sell your Yu-Gi-Oh collection.
- 4 Yu-Gi-Oh card guide: how to sell your Yu-Gi-Oh cards for full price.
- 5 The best offers for Yu-Gi-Oh! booster box. YuGiOh booster for sale.
- 6 Sell Yu-Gi-Oh cards for cash: price and evaluation in a physical store.
- 7 Comments are closed.
Are you eager because you’ve found your yu-gi-oh collection and you don’t know where to sell yu-gi-oh cards? First of all, you need to evaluate your collection. The way the value of a Yu-Gi-Oh card is determined is very different from Pokemon cards (if you need to evaluate your Pokemon cards see here: How to evaluate Pokemon cards). In fact, Konami has based its marketing strategy on card reprint. This means that a Yu-Gi-Oh card is likely to lose part of its value since a lot of cards have been reprinted into a common rarity. For example, Yu-Gi-Oh cards that at the beginning where supposed to be foil (super/ultra rare) like the Dark Magician where reprinted as common (no more foil cards).
Yu-Gi-Oh cards price guide.
The price of a Yu-Gi-Oh card is determined by rarity (common, rare, super, ultra, secret ecc..), card condition (from heavy play to near mint), set and playability (in other words value of the card in META Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments). In fact, if a particular card is very useful in competitive TGC Yu-Gi-Oh the value can rise to the stars. For that reason, to correctly evaluate a Yu-Gi-Oh card it’s important to have an idea of the current META Yu-Gi-Oh decks (for more see TOP Yu-Gi-Oh decks for Meta). Yu-Gi-Oh Meta is updated regularly with forbidden and banned list.
Where can I evaluate and sell Yu-Gi-Oh cards?
We propose 7 places divided by online stores and physical Yu-Gi-Oh resellers. First of all, you have to collect and evaluate the Yu-Gi-oh Cards; condition and rarity are the main point here.
On the online solution we propose, you can also have an idea of the price of your yu-gi-oh cards before selling. Selling Yu-Gi-Oh cards online has the advantage of reaching a large amount of “interested customers”. On the other hand, you have to prepare shipping and give a comission to the online platform.
Talking about physical stores to sell yu-gi-oh cards we have listed a number of tools to catch the Yu-Gi-Oh reseller closest to you.
Yu-Gi-Oh card price: websites to sell your Yu-Gi-Oh collection.
Of course one of the most common way to sell Yu-Gi-Oh! cards is exploiting the capability of the web to reach a wide audience. What do you need to start selling through an online platform? Usually you need a mail (for registration) and an accepted payiment method (Paypal, for example). Let’s see which are the most interesting online store/platform to evaluate and sell your yu-gi-oh collection:
- www.trollandtoad.com: You can sell your Yu-Gi-Oh cards directly to this platform. Be careful to sell your cards at proper prices according to condition. A very good point for this place is the 35% (on web credit) you receive when selling to them.
- www.cardmarket.com: The classic choice for collectors and pro-players. You need to create your own account and increase your reputation to be profitable. Before starting, you have to pay particular attention to the condition of your yu-gi-oh cards. Cardmarket.com is also a very good site (it should be your reference) to get an idea of the value of your Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
- www.bigorbitcards.co.uk: this site is a not as famous as the previous one. Settled in UK can be out of reach for US citizen. However, an interesting opportunity is that also bulk selling are accepted (from over 1000 cards).
- YugiOhprices.com: this website isn’t a real online store. Its function is to help you creating the eBay insertion starting from a list of your Yu-Gi-Oh collection.
Yu-Gi-Oh card guide: how to sell your Yu-Gi-Oh cards for full price.
The best place where to sell a card to the full price is eBay. You have better check the sold items in order to match the market offer. To sell with eBay you only need an email for account creation and a Paypal account. Keep in mind that when you sell your items through eBay you’ll pay a commission between 5-10% of the card price.
In any case, you’ll realize that keeping with the prices too much high, mosts of your card will remain unsold becoause of the competition between sellers.
The best offers for Yu-Gi-Oh! booster box. YuGiOh booster for sale.
In the following list you can find the best online offers to buy Yu-Gi-Oh booster boxes. In fact, buying a booster box is the cheapest and fastest way to collect your cards. In fact, you can have a highset opening rate and even save money as you get a bundle instead of singles boosters.
Realgoodeal YuGiOh Ancient Guardians Booster Box – save -5% at this link.
YuGiOh King’s Court Booster Box (24 Packs, 7 Cards per Pack) – save -8% at this link.
Yugioh Legendary Duelists TCG Game: Rage of Ra Booster Box – 36 Packs of 5 Cards Each! – best Amazon price here.
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG: Toon Chaos Booster Display (Unlimited) – best Amazon offer price here.
Sell Yu-Gi-Oh cards for cash: price and evaluation in a physical store.
Perhaps, your intention is not to deal with shipping so you prefer a physical store instead an online one to sell your Yu-Gi-Oh cards. However, you have to keep in mind that the wider the potential “customers”, the higher your selling price can potentially be. The main places where to evaluate and sell Yu-Gi-Oh cards are pawn shops and comic shops:
- https://pawnbat.com/: this platform helps you to locate the nearest place to start selling your Yu-Gi-Oh cards. You can filter your search by zip code, languages and item category.
- https://www.pawnguru.com/: this solution is slightly more evolved than the previous one as it allows you also to receive offers from the pawn shops around you. Imagine selling a Yu-Gi-Oh card and receiving the offers from the nearby stores? Also an iOS and Android app has been developed!
- https://www.comicshoplocator.com/: Looking for the nearest card/comic shop? Let’s check that link and you’ll get the route to the comic store next to your house!
Before going to a physical store, you should check with attention the rarity and the condition of your card in order to prevent from being fooled by the buyer!
Did you enjoy the article? Did you answer the question: ‘Where can I sell yu-gi-oh cards near me’? Allow notification and subscribe for more!
Very good post. I absolutely appreciate this website. Stick with it!