Definitive Guide Naruto Shippuden filler LIST [episodes] | Watch order
Why is worth watching and best watch order
How many fillers does Naruto Shippuden anime have?
- 1 How many fillers does Naruto Shippuden anime have?
- 2 What is Naruto Shippuden story about?
- 3 Naruto Shippuden manga and anime.
- 4 Which are the filler episodes of Naruto Shippuden?
- 5 Complete quick list of Naruto Shippuden filler episodes:
- 6 Which Naruto Shippuden filler arcs you have to watch (episodes).
- 7 Naruto Shippuden filler arcs to skip (episodes).
- 8 The best order to watch Naruto Shippuden anime series.
- 9 The best way to enjoy Naruto Shippuden anime – Best order to watch Naruto Shippuden anime.
- 10 The fastest way to watch Naruto Shippuden.
- 11 Wanna know which are the best upcoming anime episodes for 2022?
- 12 Is Naruto Shippuden worth watching?
- 13 Similar series to watch if you enjoyed Naruto Shippuden.
- 14 Why Naruto Shippuden anime is not worth watching.
- 15 Where to watch Naruto Shippuden.
- 16 4 Reasons why you should watch Naruto Shippuden anime.
Naruto Shippuden consists of more 500 episodes and a 210 of them are filler episodes. The filler rate on Naruto Shippuden anime series is 42% which makes it very similar to that of Bleach (43% – See Also: Bleach – Why is worth watching). Naruto and Naruto Shippuden is one of ‘big three’ anime of first 2000’s decade together with Bleach and One Piece. In case you’re interested in the sequel of Naruto Shippuden, you have better check aourt article about Boruto:Naruto Next Generation.
What is Naruto Shippuden story about?
It has been two and a half years since Naruto Uzumaki left Konohagakure, the Hidden Leaf Village, for intense training following events which fueled his desire to be stronger. Now Akatsuki, the mysterious organization of elite rogue ninja, is closing in on their grand plan which may threaten the safety of the entire shinobi world.
Naruto Shippuden manga and anime.
The series that sold over 220 million manga copies, winning handful of awards along the way. An anime that ranked as one of the most watched series in Japan that got tarnished by a greedy studio and has received tons of internet backlash throughout the years.in case you want to find another anime series at the same level of Naruto, please check our TOP RATED ANIME CHART.
Which are the filler episodes of Naruto Shippuden?
Many fans dislike filler episodes, as most are often considered boring and pointless.The manga can sometimes be limited in the amount it can show during the main storyline, fillers can help give you an insight into different characters individual experiences during that time. However, you won’t miss anything from the main storyline by skipping them.
Complete quick list of Naruto Shippuden filler episodes:
Filler episodes on Naruto Shippuden:57-71, 91-111, 144-151, 170-171, 176-196, 223-242, 257-260, 271, 279-281, 284-295, 303-320, 347-361, 376-377, 388-390, 394-413, 416-417, 422-423, 427-450, 464-468, 480-483.
Mixed Filler-Canon episodes on Naruto Shippuden anime series: 1-19, 24-25, 45, 49-50, 54, 56, 89-90, 112, 115, 127-128, 213, 254, 324, 327-328, 330-331, 338, 346, 362, 385-386, 415, 419, 426, 451-458, 460-462, 469, 471-472, 478-479.
Which Naruto Shippuden filler arcs you have to watch (episodes).
- Ep: 54-71 – Twelve Guardians Ninja Arc: In this filler saga he tells us about Asuma Sarutobi’s past and his time as a member of the Twelve Ninja Guardians It is also combined with Naruto’s training with the wind element.
- Ep: 144-151 – The Activation of the Six Tails Arc: In this filler saga he tells us the story of Utakata, the Jinchuuriki of the Six-Tailed Beast, as there are few episodes it is enjoyable and at the same time we know this character a little.E
- Ep: 271, 279, 280, 281, 284-289 –The Seven Shinobi Swordsmen Arc: These are extra episodes that complement the story, we have characters that in the manga could not appear in battle and in the anime if they had the opportunity.
- Ep: 303-320 –The Fourth Great Ninja War – Assailants From Afar Arc: These are extra episodes that complement the story, we have characters that in the manga could not appear in battle and in the anime if they had the opportunity.
- Ep: 349-361 –Kakashi: Shadow Of The Anbu Black Ops Arc: In this filler saga he tells us about Kakashi’s past and his time in the ANBU Special Force, his encounter with Itachi and Yamato.
- Ep:460-468 –The Origin of Ninshu – The Souls of Indra and Ashura Arc: In this filler saga we extend the story of the Origin of the Ninshu, in the manga this happened practically in one chapter, in the anime they lengthened it leaving the story a bit confusing, but it is enjoyable.
- Ep: 480-484 Finally, when you finish watching episode 479, which is final, it would be good for you to watch these episodes to generate some nostalgia for the series, in these episodes the relationship of some characters throughout the series is addressed.
Naruto Shippuden filler arcs to skip (episodes).
- Ep: 89-112 –The Three-Tailed Demon Turtle Arc: In this filler saga he tells us about the attempts to capture the Sanbi that is the Three-Tailed Beast, which does not happen in the manga, this saga is only to extend the story without telling anything additional.
- Ep: 176-196 –The Place of Konoha Arc: In this filler saga he tells us some memories of Naruto in the past, this while they are rebuilding Konoha, unnecessary and boring episodes.
- Ep:223-242 –Paradisiaca Life in a Boat Arc: In this filler saga he narrates the adventures of Naruto while he is on the ship that goes to Turtle Island, simply episodes without relevance and really unnecessary.
- Ep:257-260 –The Two Predestined Arc: Compilation of the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke.
- Ep: 290-295 –Chikara Arc: Saga totally unnecessary in the middle of ninja war.
- Ep: 376, 377, 389, 390 Simply boring and unnecessary.
- Ep:394-413 –Naruto’S Back ~The Tracks Of His Friends Arc: In this filler saga he tells us the Chunin Exams that occurred while Naruto was training with Jiraiya, a completely unnecessary saga issued in the middle of the Fourth Great Ninja War.
- Ep:432-450 –Jiraiya’s Shinobi Manual Arc: In this filler saga he recounts the novel written by Jiraiya in Tsunade’s dream. Saga issued with the sole purpose of lengthening the story without contributing anything to the series.
The best order to watch Naruto Shippuden anime series.
The best way to watch Naruto Shippuden is the according to the following order. In fact, Naruto universe, consists of movies, OAVs, special and the animated series
The best way to enjoy Naruto Shippuden anime – Best order to watch Naruto Shippuden anime.
- Watch Naruto Shippuden episodes 1-23
- Watch Naruto Shippuden the Movie
- Watch Naruto Shippuden episodes 23-70
- Watch Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Bonds
- Watch Naruto Shippuden episodes 70 – 121
- Watch Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Inheritors of the Will of Fire
- Watch Naruto Shippuden episodes 121-169
- Watch Naruto Shippuden the Movie: The Lost Tower
- Watch Naruto Shippuden episodes 169-221
- Watch Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Blood Prison
- Watch Naruto Shippuden episodes 221-271
- Watch Naruto Shippuden the Movie: Road to Ninja
- Watch Naruto Shippuden episodes 271 – 493
- Watch The Last: Naruto the Movie
- Watch Naruto Shippuden episodes 493 – 500
The fastest way to watch Naruto Shippuden.
DON’T WATCH THE FILLERS!
Not only because you can finish the story a lot faster but also because it’s pointless. Fllers are completely out of the original storyline, in other words- fillers never happened. Their only purpose is to extend the gap between the anime and the source material as doing so would give the source material more time to push out more content that the anime can adapt from.
Is Naruto Shippuden worth watching?
I highly recommend watching this whole anime. Even though it is loaded with fillers, by the time you get to the last few episodes, you’ll start to feel emotional and sad that it’s come to an end. While this isn’t Your Lie in April or Clannad, this show still will definitely hit the feels. The end will have you feeling nostalgic, sad, happy, you’ll honestly be feeling so many different emotions. This anime may be 500 episodes, but it is totally worth it and in the end you won’t regret it.
Similar series to watch if you enjoyed Naruto Shippuden.
Anime series similar to Naruto Shippuden: Naruto (first anime series)
The original series. It’s essential to watch it before the Shippuden series because it contains a lot of character development and build-up for the Shippuden series.
Anime series similar to Naruto Shippuden: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
This series contains most of the things that made Shippuden great such as good character development, good soundtrack, and excellent world building. This series does it in about 70 episodes which is truly a magnificent achievement. If you like Naruto Shippuden, it’s a given that you will like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood as well. we’ve written a dedicated article about Why Full Metal Alchemist is the best anime ever here.
Anime series similar to Naruto Shippuden: Hunter X Hunter (2011)
A series that greatly inspired Naruto. Both anime feel very similar in style. If the inconsistencies of Naruto bothered you, you’ll find a much more consistent pacing and quality of writing here. Whether the highs of Hunter X Hunter matches up to the highs of Shippuden or FMA Brotherhood is up for debate, but you won’t have to sit through any lows like you have to endure with Naruto or Naruto Shippuden. You can see the trailer at this link.
Why Naruto Shippuden anime is not worth watching.
Just for a criticism, I have to be a critic, with countless fillers and holes in the story, Kishimoto didn’t know how to manage such a large work. His last arc as an ending took so long, that I broke my fingers from skipping the filler episode so much. In the middle of a war, putting filler is nothing, with Naruto doing shit I don’t like in the anime. Whoever watches the complete anime after being old, realizes how badly managed the work was. An anime that I consider and a lot, but the only way to find this anime perfect, is either not understanding anything, or is to love blindly.
Where to watch Naruto Shippuden.
Depending on your location, you may find Naruto Shippuden on these streaming platforms: Hulu, Netflix and Crunchyroll. As happened for Bleach, the episodes are also available on free online website.
In case you’re Italian-based you can find Naruto Shippuden in the dubbed version also on Anime Unity.
4 Reasons why you should watch Naruto Shippuden anime.
- The characters: The real core of Naruto Shippuden. Each character in Naruto is very distinctive from each other. Each has a core motive that drives them, a unique personality, and a specialty in different skill sets. And hats-off to Kishimoto for his brilliant character design as he used a very bright color pallet and made each one very distinctive to make each of them stand out.
No matter which kind of characters you prefer, you’re sure to find someone here that you can relate to. What the series really does well is making sure that you’ll be attached to the characters emotionally. And you will cheer them on as they try to achieve their goals , watch their philosophies and ideologies gets tested , watch them break or prevail and break down crying at their deaths.
- The story: It’s unpredictable, it’s thrilling, it plays with your emotions, it’s funny, it’s tragic, it’s sometimes downright frustrating but it is, more than anything, wondrous and fun while being able to take itself seriously when it needs to. It starts off where the first part of Naruto ended and the very first scenes gives us a sneak peak of things to come. The series eases you back into the world of Naruto with a slow paced , almost SOL like first few episodes. And the story then on is presented in a collection of long well constructed story arcs with the bigger picture stories of Sasuke and the Akatsuki being told parallelly till a certain point. Down the line this is series deals with more mature themes and darker tones and manage to execute well on most of those themes if not all.
- Sound: Yasuharu Takanashi has made a masterpiece of a soundtrack for this series that manages to highlight the intensity, the tragedies, and the sorrow of each moment. The emotions that Kishimoto wants to portray make it through to us so well because of this soundtrack. It connects us with the world of Naruto Shippuden in a special way.
- Enjoyment: Naruto Shippuden is more of an experience that needs to be had than just a mere show. It played with our emotions for over a decade and now it has been concluded. The enjoyment of Naruto Shippuden goes beyond just the series itself. This series has a very big community and fanbase that you could interact with. And its lore is so vast that you would never run out of things to discuss about it. Although it has its share of major flaws, this series is a journey that shouldn’t be missed if you’re fine with the hefty commitment