TOP 7 New Roblox GAMES to play in 2022
What is Roblox?
Roblox can be described as an ‘Imagination Platform’ that allows users to develop or play millions of 3D online games. It was launched in 2007, and has 64 million players every month, with an estimated total 178 million accounts on the platform. It is available to download as an app on both Android and Ios and is listed as 12+ with Parental Guidance advised. Users can also play the game on tablets, PC, XBox One or Amazon devices. In case you enjoy this kind of games, you have better have a look to our related article: The BEST Pixelmon Team for battles.
Why is Roblox so appreciated by players?
It is described as a site created for gamers by gamers. The other main function of the platform is socialising, users are encouraged to make friends with other online players. The site allows users to “Imagine, socialize, chat, play, create, interact and relate with others in many ways.” The Roblox Suite allows gamers to create their own game or create another world with friends or ‘virtual explorers’.
Which are the top 7 New Roblox Games to play at in 2022?
- Encounters: Roblox Type Racer is a game on Roblox where you type as fast you can. I love this game and if you love typing I think you should check it out. Roblox Encounters is a huge fighting game where players compete for the ultimate win. It takes inspiration from arena fighters and battle royale to provide a unique fighting experience for servers of up to 50 people. With a bot practice mode, competitive and casual leaderboards and exclusive skins to unlock, there are so many reasons to come back and get fighting.
- Flickr/Flicker:Players spawn in a street which is at night. It contains buildings such as a store and a gallery where various fan art can be viewed. They can enter the queue by pressing a green button at the bottom of the screen. They can purchase crates and clothes in the store, which can be used to customize your character. Flicker Mode (or Regular Mode) is the standard Flicker game mode, and the game mode that players are spawned in when first opening the game. In this mode, you are able to customize your character using items received from crates or the shop.
- Outlaster: Outlaster is a Roblox game which serves as a successor for their then previous game, Survivor, as a result of the previous game receiving a DMCA content violation on September 17, 2020. The game follows the same format as Survivor, with new icons for the idols and items posted by theloudscream on Twitter before the game’s release. The game has updated chat graphics and the reward-per-day streak system with 3 rewards per login streak instead of 1 like most Roblox games.
- Copyrighted Artists: Copyrighted Artists is a game where players are given a weird, obscure, random prompt. Players then have to draw it in their best of their ability. After that, a random player receive that player’s drawing and tries to replicate it. People then try to pick which they think is the original.If you have access to Voice Chat, you can now use Voice Chat in servers. Additionally, if you want to play with only players who have Voice, then press the microphone icon on the top left to get sent to a VC only server!
- Base Battles:Base Battles is a 15v15 action-packed vehicle shooter!🏃♂️ Spawn vehicles and race to the objective! 💰 Collect tokens by eliminating your enemies! 🛩️Use tokens to buy new weapons, cars, planes, and more! 🤝Team up with your friends to dominate the game!
- Cool Obby:In Roblox, “Obby” is a shortened term for “Obstacle Course”. Obbies involve parkour, and many different techniques to complete depending on the difficulty. It became slang because the titles of games on roblox had a character limit. A simplistic obby game with 5 themes to discover and explore over the span of 250 stages, plus some secrets to be found!
- Type Race: Roblox Type Racer is a game on Roblox where you type as fast you can. I love this game and if you love typing I think you should check it out.
The best Pokemon booster box offers right now 
At the following link you may have a look at the best Amazon offers to buy sealed Pokemon Boosters pack:
BEFORE: Amazing FREE WEBINAR to generate passive income ($600+, no money needed), perfect also for students, check it at this link.
- Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Brilliant Stars 36 Count Booster Box, save 30%, see the offer here.
Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Fusion Strike Booster Box (12th November), save up 51% at this link.
- Pokemon TCG: Celebrations Premium Figure Collection Pikachu VMAX (8th October 2021), save up 21% at this link.
Pokemon Sword & Shield—Evolving Skies (27th August 2021), save up 17% at this link.
Sword & Shield—Chilling Reign (18h June 2021), you can save 14% money at this link for 36 booster packs.
Is Roblox safe for children and kids?
The biggest issue with this game is the social interaction amongst players. The purpose of Roblox is for players to interact and make friends. Since Roblox is integrated with Facebook and Twitter, the potential risk is that younger users may add their gaming friends on other social networking sites.
This is achieved by wandering around the online world and stopping to talk with other players within an unmoderated chat feature. Like any online multiplayer game, there is little to no control over the types of people or age limits of those playing the game. Despite the fact that strict chat filters can be activated – blocking inappropriate words and phrases – children are still susceptible to being targeted by online predators.
Why Roblox may be unsafe for under 12 children.
This problem isn’t unique to Roblox. Throughout the online gaming world, wherever games are marketed to children, online predators lurk. Social games like this are often used as a platform to lure children away from the game and onto other platforms: eg., Facebook, Snapchat and even in some cases Skype. Roblox appeals directly children under 12, easy targets who lack the ability to discriminate between appropriate and inappropriate requests.
How to reduce the cyberbullying risk on Roblox.
In order to make the online game a safer place for young generations, a number of steps can be taken.
- Gamers are requested not to use their real name, however, many users we witnessed on the site had usernames that gave both their first name and date of birth, for example, Princessana07.
- The creators have attempted to make it safer by filtering content in the chat box based on the user’s age. However, while researching the site many safe words and phrases were blocked out with XXXX. This could lead to children creating older profiles to bypass this feature for convenience. There are also creative ways like writing letters in a downwards pattern or substituting letters for similar looking numbers to get around the filtering system.
- For young children talking with strangers online is never a good idea. Talk to your child about the risks of making friends anonymously.
- Make yourself aware of the safety settings that are available for parents: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203313120-Your-Account-Age-Chat-Modes-Filtering.This will allow you to restrict your child’s interactions and ensure that the communication settings are set to ‘No one’.
- Become familiar with the privacy settings available. The default account privacy settings vary depending on the age the user has supplied when creating an account. Take the time to understand the settings, which are located on the top right of the users’ profile page, see image below.
- Check your child knows how the platform works. Let them know that if they feel uncomfortable with the conversation they can report the user.
- We would strongly advise that children do not use the socialising feature on this platform, it is impossible to know who they are talking to.
- Remind your child they should never give out personal information online. Check out our guide to sharing online: https://www.webwise.ie/parents/talking-points-posting-sharing-online/. The profile featured in this article was reported by Webwise for giving out personal information.
Which are the other main risks in playing Roblox?
- Many of the games have been made by users and may contain adult content and skimpy clothing for avatars. Some of the game involved murder, guns and zombie may not be age-appropriate for younger children. The app store attests to having “Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence‘ and ‘Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence‘
- While reading reviews of the platform on App Store and Play Store many users complain of ‘oders’ which is a shortened form for ‘online dater’- i.e, someone who compliments or is trying to establish a romantic connection via the messaging feature.
- Cyberbullying is a real threat on these sites, especially due to the anonymity, the ability to create multiple accounts and the chat features. Many users complain about being cyberbullied because they do not have ‘robux’, the currency available to purchase on the platform
- A number of games do not work without payment being required. While reviewing the site, we encountered a number of pop-ups for additional payment. When clicked, these brought us straight to the payment section of the Play Store or App Store.