TOP 5 site to sell Pokemon cards. Pokemon Card Price Checker.
Online Classifieds for selling Pokemon Cards
The Pokemon TGC market explained.
Once you’ve clear in mind the characteristics of your Pokemon cards as explained here (How to evalutate Pokemon card TGC), you need to establish the right price at which selling them. The card price is both determined by the card type and the market trends. In particular, the TGC Pokemon market can be divided on two sectors:
- TGC competitive market: in these categories the value of Pokemon card depends on which are the card most used in competitive decks. The card which both fit the tournament regulation ensuring high win rates are going to acquire great values. Since the expansions that can be used by players are subjceted to turnover, cards values experiments fluctuations.
- TGC collectible market: the cards that belong to these section are the ones interesting the collectors. These cards tend to preserve their values or even increase it. In general, the most valuable cards belong to the oldest set (the first ever released) such as base set, fossil, jungle, team rocket, base set 2, neo genesis, neo revelation… Also in this case the card with higher value are the super rare/holos. Moreover, the presence of uncommon and common cards which allow to complete an entire set greatly increase the potential profit you can make. It’s useless to repeat that, especially for this kind of market, the card condition may affect the final price of more than >60%. Then, the owner of a card (better if holo/rare) with the fist edition symbol can make a great deal!
TOP 5 site where to sell and buy Pokemon cards
- www.cardmarket.com: in the Pokemon section you can easy look for your Pokemon card by simply typing the Pokemon card name, giving information qabout the expansion. It’s also possible to buy/sell containers, boosters, playmates and a lot of other stuff. It’s a very reliable site in which you can easily find out the historical price trend for the selected Pokemon card. Look out! Before buying always check the feedbacks of the seller!
- Ebay: an interesting way to determine the price of a card is to see the sold items on Ebay. In fact, you can make an average of the price at which the card has been sold to determine the correct price at which starting selling your Pokemon card collection. In this case you may pay attention at the date at which the sold items refers (too old sold items price can not reflect the present value of your cards).
- pokemonprices.com: it contains a database with a trend for each Pokemon card. An example is reported below.
- www.tcgplayer.com: maybe it’s a not well known site as the previous one but it’s still reliable to determine your card price. The site is located in the US so whenever you want to buy a card you need to check for international shipping.
- www.coolstuffinc.com: as for the previous site, you can choose from different card game (i.e. Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon ecc.) and you can make your own idea about the value of a card. However, if the availability of a card is restricted, the price may not be reliable.
The latest Pokemon TCG cards to buy. The best Pokemon expansion set offers [May 2022].
Here below, we report the latest Pokemon Cards set released. We also provide the links of where you can buy them on Amazon at best price. In general, as we discussed in another post (Are Pokemon booster packs worth buying?) it is more convenient to buy a sealed booster box than a single booster packs. You can find the best offers for the Pokemon expansion set here.
Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Brilliant Stars 36 Count Booster Box, save 30%, see the offer here.
Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Fusion Strike Booster Box (12th November), save up 51% at this link.
- Pokemon TCG: Celebrations Premium Figure Collection Pikachu VMAX (8th October 2021), save up 21% at this link.
Pokemon Sword & Shield—Evolving Skies (27th August 2021), save up 17% at this link.
- Sword & Shield—Chilling Reign (18h June 2021), you can save 14% money at this link for 36 booster packs
- FREE WEBINAR to generate passive income ($600+, no money needed), perfect also for students, check it at this link.
What is a Pokemon price checker: calculate the value of your Pokemon card.
Another interesting tool to evaluate the value of your Pokemon card collectible is the Pokemon card price checker. Indeed, these kind of tools act more like large database in which you can enter the name of the Pokemon card and you get the most recent appraisal for your Pokemon card TGC.
Pokemon card price checker: what is.
The Pokemon card price checker is a particular tool that allows you to click on any Pokemon Card Sets to see a Card list and their current value. From there you can also add a Card to your collection or wishlist. The most complete price calculator apps also allow you to track the price chart history of a selected expansion set and card.
Pokemon Card price checker: examples.
Two examples of Pokemon price checkers/calculators are reported below.
- Pricecharting.com: very wide calculator for price estimation for variours TCG games (inluding Pokemon)
- Pokemonprices.com: this calculator also give you the Pokemon cards which are rising and falling in price.
- Cardmavin.com: simply insert che Pokemon card number and find out if your card is worth anything
The best places to sell your Pokemon card collection near me: physical stores.
Another way to sell your Pokemon card collection is to find a phisycal reseller. In that case you’ll not deal with shipping. In order to get the best selling price you can check the following sites:
- https://www.comicshoplocator.com/: Looking for the nearest card/comic shop? Let’s try our comics store locator to find the closest to your house!
- https://pawnbat.com/: this platform helps you to locate the nearest place to start selling your Pokemon cards. In this case, it’s a real pawn shop so you can sell also a variety of other articles!
- Dave & Adam’s Store is looking to purchase Pokémon cards, particularly holographic ones. The store purchases complete sets and valuable modern single cards. In case the store agrees to purchase your cards, you’re paid by cash, PayPal or check.
- Cape Fear Games allows you to sell your games and the cards their are looking for in the buying list. Payment options include PayPal, check, and store credit.
Buy and sell TGC cards.
Pokemon is one of the most known trading card game becoming a worldwide phenomenon. In case you’re asking yourself about selling other TGC cards, like Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic, check our articles!
Check the value of your TGC collection: Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic.
I give you another advice: when evalutating your Pokemon collection do not use CardMarket.it since the price of the suff is strictly related to what they have on stock. However, it remains a very good site to buy sealed things (boosters, new cards, boxes ecc..). On next episode we’ll see what are the common ways to increase the value of your collection. If you miss the Part 1: How to evalutate your Pokemon cards, click here!