The best 5 Pixelmon server [FULL 2022 Minecraft List]
The Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft.
- 1 The Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft.
- 2 The best Pixelmon servers to play in 2022
- 3 Other interesting Pixelmon servers for Pokemon trainer and gamer.
- 4 A Non-P2W Whitelist Pixelmon Server Looking to Grow: Tunkomon
- 5 The best Pokemon booster box offers right now 
- 6 What can change with Legends Arceus update:
Pixelmon for Minecraft is a modification inspired from the Anime series ‘Pokemon’. It’s a multiplayer supported mod that adds more than 200 alive Pokemons inside your Minecraft world. The mod borrowed from the traditional Pokémon mechanics, as well as throwing in pixelated, familiar Pokémon, gym leaders to fight and items to purchase. In case you’re interested on which is the best Pixelmon team to use you have better read our related article (The best Pixelmon team for competitive Pokemon battles).
The best Pixelmon servers to play in 2022
Here below you can find the complete list to the best Pixelmon servers to join in 2022.
- Purple Prison IP: purpleprison.org
- Pixelmon Realms IP: play.pixelmonrealms.com
- Complex Gaming: mp.mc-complex.com
- AnubisMC Network: play.anubismc.com
- Pokecentra.org: Pokecentral.org
Other interesting Pixelmon servers for Pokemon trainer and gamer.
Few other Pixelmon server and their related community which deserve a mention are reported below.
- RC-Gamers IP: pixel.rc-gamers.com
- DirtCraft Pixelmon IP: pixelmon.gg
- Poke Islands IP: play.pokeislands.com
- NobleRealms IP: play.noblerealms.com
- PocketPixels IP: play.pocketpixels.net
- TreeMC IP: top.treemc.net
You should also note that the majority of these servers require the Minecraft Pixelmon reforged mod to be installed.
A Non-P2W Whitelist Pixelmon Server Looking to Grow: Tunkomon
Tunkomon is a casual, whitelist only pixelmon server currently running The Pixelmon Modpack (aka Pixelmon Reforged) version 8.3.6. We pride ourselves on our incredibly tight-knit community, and are currently trying to build a more dedicated server population so that we can continue to flesh out the server’s community and complete the system that we’re trying to build. The server features tournaments and a unique ranking system based around them, land claims, jobs, player owned gyms, the elite four, minigames, and more! You can see more at this link.
The best Pokemon booster box offers right now 
At the following link you may have a look at the best Amazon offers to buy sealed Pokemon Boosters pack:
Pokemon TCG: Sword & Shield Fusion Strike Booster Box (12th November), save up 51% at this link.
- Pokemon TCG: Celebrations Premium Figure Collection Pikachu VMAX (8th October 2021), save up 21% at this link.
Pokemon Sword & Shield—Evolving Skies (27th August 2021), save up 17% at this link.
Sword & Shield—Chilling Reign (18h June 2021), you can save 14% money at this link for 36 booster packs.
- Sword & Shield—Battle Styles (19th March 2021), you can have a 20% discount at this link.
What to expect from Legends Arceus update to Pixelmon.
It won’t be coming anytime soon though. The developers still have to focus on converting the mod to 1.16.5, and nothing is fully planned out yet, also Legends Arceus hasn’t been released a long time ago, which shows they still need to fully complete the game, and many of the aspects may be needed to tackle.
What can change with Legends Arceus update:
- Hinusian pokemon and moves: Almost a garuntee. The ways to evolve them will also probably be included but not confirmed.
- Pokemon attacking the player as a difficulty: the pixelmon mod will not have pokemon attacking you with moves as a in-built thing per world, but as a difficulty option that you can select.
- Skills: the skill system in legends is not guaranteed to be in, but possible.
- Structures: the camps and villages may be added into the game, but it’s still unclear.
- New items: There are some new items in Legends Arceus. Same goes with the new recipes.