Race start time | Italian GP F1 2022
Race schedule | Monza GP 2022
F1 2022 Italian GP: Monza
COMPOUNDS NOMINATED FOR F1 2022 Italian GP – Monza
LES PNEUS SUR LA PISTE
- The three compounds in the middle of the range have been chosen for Monza: C2 as the P Zero White hard, C3 as the P Zero Yellow medium, and C4 as the P Zero Red soft.
- Eliminating the natural understeer tendency of the current cars is a challenge at the slow corners in Monza, with a strong rear end needed to achieve a perfect balance through the fast sections.
- Traction is important to ensure a good drive into the flat-out straights from the slower and more technical parts of the circuit: another well-known characteristic of Monza, with notable kerbs at the chicanes.
- The low downforce settings, with a specific low-drag package, mean that the focus is more on mechanical poignée from the tyres.
Mario Isola :
“It’s a big event for us as we enjoy our 150-year anniversary at home, where Monza also celebrates its first century! So we are looking forward to a big festival of motorsport in Italy, which we can rightly feel very proud of as we equip the most sophisticated and efficient cars in Formula 1 history with 18-inch tyres. Monza is well-known for its high speeds and some fast corners where it’s important to have a car with perfect balance. This year’s tyres should lead to less overheating at the rear on a track where the cars run low downforce and often use slipstreaming to gain a tow. With no sprint race in Monza this year, the teams will head into the grand prix with a bit less information than last time, which means that the strategic approach will be somewhat different.”
HORAIRE DE DÉPART DE LA COURSE - F1 ITALIAN GP (UTC+1)
Friday 9th September:
- Free Practice 1 14:00-15:00
- Free Practisice 2 17:00-18:00
Saturday 10th September:
- Pratique libre 3 13:00-14:00
- Qualifying 16:00-17:00
Sunday 11th September:
- Race 15:00-17:00