BEST 5 site to sell Sport cards. What’s the price of your Baseball card?
Best 5 Site where to sell Sport and baseball cards.
- 1 Best 5 Site where to sell Sport and baseball cards.
- 2 The 5 best site to sell your Sport cards online. Even Baseball cards.
- 3 What is the value of Sport Baseball trading card game?
- 4 What are the most valuables Sport and Baseball cards?
- 5 See also: The latest Pokemon TCG cards Set released to buy and sell [August 2021].
- 6 Where to sell Sports cards on a physical store or near-home market.
- 7 Why not to get your Sports and baseball cards graded.
“Where can I sell my baseball cards?” In case you need cash or you are just tired of the space they take up, we hope to answer this question in this article.
The first question anyone trying to sell baseball and other sports cards has to answer is “what are the best places to sell sports cards?” It’s the most important question of all and it may help decide the best way to liquidate your sports card collection—or if it’s even a possibility.
The 5 best site to sell your Sport cards online. Even Baseball cards.
Selling your vintage baseball, football, basketball or hockey cards through those who specialize in buying is one way to go and there are several options to do that online.
- Baseball Card Buyer : You have only yo fill out the form completely and describe what you have and someone will respond. Generally, they are interested in purchasing only vintage cards (pre-1980s). Please describe what you have as thoroughly as you can. Baseball Card Buyer out of Minneapolis seems to be a reliable buyer. They only buy and probably give as good a price as any. Just go into it with good idea of what your collection is worth in your estimation. Don’t expect to get much more than 50 cents on the dollar. However, depending on your collection you never know what is hot at the time.
- Kronozio is a newer platform that is based in Canada. To exploit their service, you have to download their software that requires a lot more information than it does to list on Ebay.
- Sport Lots is a good place if you’re looking to move a lot of cheap base cards. Set builders and team collectors use this site to get a lot of their base cards. As a buyer, it’s a great place, but it is aimed at high-volume sellers, so their fee structure can be hard to swallow if you don’t plan on moving many cards.
- Check Out My Cards allows you to sell just about any kind of card and they also offer a cross-sell option through Ebay. But with COMC, you do have to send them any cards you wish to sell
- Dacardworld: they are always buying trading cards, vintage toys and autographed memorabilia.
What is the value of Sport Baseball trading card game?
Before selling your trading cards, it’s helpful to learn all you can about them. Important information, such as the date of the cards in your collection and if they feature any famous baseball or basketball players, will affect their overall value. It will also influence how much you can sell the cards for. Ask yourself the following questions before listing your sports cards for sale.
What are the most valuables Sport and Baseball cards?
When researching the professional sports cards in your collection, note the statistics for each one. The most important information is the manufacturer and the copyright date. Many cards will already contain this information, but there are ways to discover these facts for yourself if they don’t.
If the copyright date is not on the card, look at the information included on the back of the trading card. The sports card was most likely manufactured during the year following the last year noted on the card. For instance, if the last year mentioned on the card is 1973, then it’s probably from 1974.
Use Google to search for information regarding any of your trading cards. Enter the player’s name and card number, along with some of the text on the card, in the search bar. Searching this same information under Google images might also help you discover more data about the particular card in question.
See also: The latest Pokemon TCG cards Set released to buy and sell [August 2021].
Here below, we report the latest Pokemon Cards set released. We also provide the links of where you can buy them on Amazon at best price. In general, as we discussed in another post (Are Pokemon booster packs worth buying?) it is more convenient to buy a sealed booster box than a single booster packs.
Pokemon Sword & Shield—Evolving Skies (27th August 2021), save up 17% at this link.
- Sword & Shield—Chilling Reign (18h June 2021), you can save 14% money at this link for 36 booster packs.
Sword & Shield—Battle Styles (19th March 2021), you can have a 20% discount at this link.
Pokemon Sword & Shield 4.5 Premium Box Shiny – Dragpult V, special ‘shiny’ box at this page.
Where to sell Sports cards on a physical store or near-home market.
Another way to sell your Sports and Baseball card collection is to find a phisycal reseller. In that case you’ll not deal with shipping. In order to get the best selling price you can check the following sites:
- https://www.comicshoplocator.com/: Looking for the nearest card/comic shop? Let’s try our comics store locator to find the closest to your house!
- https://pawnbat.com/: this platform helps you to locate the nearest place to start selling your Sport cards.
Why not to get your Sports and baseball cards graded.
Never pay to get a sportscard graded if the card is from a mass-produced set (like many Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, and Donruss sets). Most—but, certainly not all—of the cards produced 1986 and later aren’t worth the paper they’re printed on and lifelong collectors know that unless the card is from an older, vintage set (typically, pre-1980’s), and is in at least Excellent-Mint (EX-MT) condition, the price you’d pay to get the card graded may end up being more than the card is worth).
Are there exceptions to this? Of course. But, unless you’re a seasoned collector, you most likely would not ‘generally’ know which overproduced cards would be worth getting graded. Examples—NEVER pay to get a card from the 1990 Donruss or Fleer baseball card sets graded. These are two of the most overproduced card sets in history.
What are the best grading services to use for Sports and Baseball cards.
Also, if you’re going to pay to get a card graded, use only the Beckett Grading System (BGS) or Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) grading services. These are the top two most respected grading services. You will pay a premium for their service, but at least you will know that if you ever go to resell your card(s), other collectors will buy your cards graded by BGS or PSA way before they’d buy non-graded cards or cards graded by a lesser known service.